Girls... whats your record...

What's the most times you've, uhh, enjoyed yourself in 24 hours?

• 4 or less

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8

• 9-10

• 11-12

• 13-14

• 15+

• I'm a guy but I couldn't resist clicking on this thread

• Total voters
alex said:
My record is four different girls in one weekend :p
Mhh, my record is 4 girls offering in one night. Not sure if that counts. Ah well. But I must say, that was impressive. :p

girls refusing to vote, huh?.......(except Nixy :) )
playing their "i'm a misterious girl" game ......

hmm... now are we talking anykind of stimulization or just genital stimulization? Because that definitely makes a difference

:D

I'd like to know how what's the record on how many orgasms the men here were able to give a woman during one sexual encounter ... :brow:

nalani said:
I'd like to know how what's the record on how many orgasms the men here were able to give a woman during one sexual encounter ... :brow:
69. What can I say, I'm the ladies' man... ;)

Huh? I never voted....

Since you took away the "none of your farking business" option it now looks as if I never voted. I COULD vote again.

You gonna vote again, Nix? I'm gonna wait for verification on if "enjoying yourself" means any part of the anatomy or just genitals .. I mean, because you can get a great sensation just by something brushing accidentally across your nipples 5 or 6 times :D

nalani said:
You gonna vote again, Nix? I'm gonna wait for verification on if "enjoying yourself" means any part of the anatomy or just genitals .. I mean, because you can get a great sensation just by something brushing accidentally across your nipples 5 or 6 times :D

Let's assume he means orgasms, otherwise we all know that, since you live in paradise, you are obviously enjoying yourself every minute of every day, so that would be like... whatever 60 times 24 comes out to... :p

nalani said:

Til she goes to sleep, usually 3, every once in a while, 4.

nalani said:
24 when I stopped counting. That was only once and a loooong time ago...

How many times within 24 hours that you have, erm... what's the female equivalent to whacking it?[/siz]

For instance, if you had 7 whackings, but had a total of 27 orgasms, you'd mark down 7-8 on the poll. But you would note in your reply that you had 27 orgasms, and include details and pictures if applicable. :brow:

and include details and pictures if applicable

keyword: pictures.

home video's are accepted as well :headbang:
can't we arrange some kind of bonus from the paypal system for those who do? ;)

Back