Girls

Jeslek

Banned
Has anyone ever, ever walked up to a total, complete stranger (female) and tried to ask her out? Y'know, you've never seen her, never talked to her, don't know where she is from or what her name is, but you like the way she looks and laughs, ...

not ask her out, just talk to her, and after the discotheque closes, go to her house.

Yep, I've done it. Even went up to a stranger and asked her if she wanted to have hot, meaningless sex once. It was pretty good too.:D

PuterTutor said:
Even went up to a stranger and asked her if she wanted to have hot, meaningless sex once.

Single had some advantages;)

in the discotheque i managed to pull without even saying a word to a few lasses.

PuterTutor said:
Yep, I've done it. Even went up to a stranger and asked her if she wanted to have hot, meaningless sex once. It was pretty good too.:D

Ah, the good old "G'day, would ya like to fuck"

* fond memories

I've tried it - worked well enough.
"Hi...my name is (insert), and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I passed up the opportunity to at least say 'hello' to someone as lovely and unique as you."

Didn't have nook tho' :p but I did have a chance to talk to her for about an hour.

The reverse happened to me once, and I had me a blast! :):headbang:

Nope, never tried it but I will make a point of doing so one day.

I should probably ask someone I actually know out first though. :D

Jeslek said:
Has anyone ever, ever walked up to a total, complete stranger (female) and tried to ask her out? Y'know, you've never seen her, never talked to her, don't know where she is from or what her name is, but you like the way she looks and laughs, ...

yup :D
some hot chick was giving flyers to people at school for WWF....a few friends didn't believe i dared to ask her out...so i had to.
walked up to her, said she looked very good, and if she'd like to got see a movie some time...
she did.

Shadowfax said:
yup
some hot chick was giving flyers to people at school for WWF....a few friends didn't believe i dared to ask her out...so i had to.
walked up to her, said she looked very good, and if she'd like to got see a movie some time...
she did.

you are damn lucky shadow. you the man cassanova :D

And you must have been a little bit drunk too, huh? :D

MuFu said:
"Hey, I couldn't help but notice that you look VERY good." :brow:

"zooooooooooooooooo goed", even. :cool:

:rofl:

i make ONE little mistake, typing in the wrong window...and i gotta hear it the rest of my life lol :D
but it's good you're learning a bit dutch :p

and no, i wasn't drunk :D was in school, lol...not that that matters...;)

Jeslek said:
Yes.

I was with friends at a party, and with liquid courage, saw this woman, went up to her asked her for a blow job.

I don't know why she said no, maybe I was too subtle.

I never really understood why this is such a big deal. You see someone you're attracted to (for whatever reason), you ask them out. The answer is yes, no, or maybe. I also don't understand why so many women are afraid to simply say, "I'm not interested." She doesn't owe me an explanation.

freako104 said:
prolly cause shee doesnt want to hurt you.
You know, "I'm not interested" bothers me less than a bullshit explanation...
Once, shitfaced I asked a girl on Disco if she wanted to present herself to me. And she did. Note: her BF was close :eek:

Back