Glad it wasn't my car

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Alarm active :lol:
04snowfall.jpg

dimme

Oh man...
Things like that happen here in Sweden, but the snow doesn't fall down on cars, it falls on the pavement =/

PrincessLissa

We had a lot of that happen in our little blizzard a few years ago. It also made the entire roof of a nightclub fall in and many gas stations had roofs crushed by the weight of the snow and crush cars and other things.

We also had an overpass on a highway that was being constructed fall down and kill a fmaily of three. But that wasn't snow. That was just concrete.

unclehobart

I guess thats why fancier cars have engine warmers and remote starters on their keychains as an option. Not that I think it would have saved them in this instance.

I wonder if the hot ice melting salts would do those cars any good... or any more harm.

I wonder if the tires are in danger of blowing out because they are bearing an extra 2 tons in ice.

I wonder if you can still get a pizza delivery when the roads are as fubar as those are.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
I guess thats why fancier cars have engine warmers and remote starters on their keychains as an option. Not that I think it would have saved them in this instance.

I wonder if the hot ice melting salts would do those cars any good... or any more harm.

I wonder if the tires are in danger of blowing out because they are bearing an extra 2 tons in ice.

I wonder if you can still get a pizza delivery when the roads are as fubar as those are.
no pizza. not until the roads are save. insurance reasons.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
no pizza. not until the roads are save. insurance reasons.

The real question is not if they would deliver it or not, but if it will arrive hot or not :D :D

Professur

Tommy, that looks a helluva lot like the lachine area here in Mtl. Bish might be able to confirm it.