Global warming sux

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan was bracing for more snow on Friday after some of the heaviest snowfall on record that has left 57 people dead and paralysed transport.

Almost 4 metres (13 ft) of snow has piled up in the worst-hit areas of Niigata near the Japan Sea coast, though the snowiest season of the year is yet to come.

Television pictures showed drifts burying the ground floors of houses and almost covering street lamps.
Reuters

Mirlyn

Meanwhile...we're about 20 degrees warmer than average and loving it.... :D

Well, except for that absence of rain....

mx-6*

Isn't it odd that scientists were all up in arms about the global chill 30 years ago and now it has turned into a global warming epidemic? :hippy:

Winky

It’s quite ironic that while Greenpeace squawks about the need to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases in order to avert the much-dreaded global warming, the group continues spreading fear about greenhouse gas-free nuclear power plants – the only practical alternative to burning fossil fuels for producing electricity.

Apparently, Greenpeace’s solution to our energy problems is simply to turn the lights off – for good.

rrfield

I work at the electric company and I am 100% for nuke power. Not that I have a say in the matter, I sit in the basement and do network stuff.

chcr

Too cute for words
StuTheWise said:
Geez, and I was pissed about getting a little snow flurry here in the middle of April.
That's the kind of thing that happens when you live above the tree line... (j/k) ;)

highwayman

Aunty Em said:
Well the solution is easy... stop driving your trucks so it doesn't snow in Japan. :D

How about stop driving Japenese trucks to keep the manufacturing profits in America...