G'night everyone!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
*yawn*

It's getting late around here, and I should seriously consider going to bed.....

See you all tomorrow! :)

Bye!

hehe :D

Didn't even see that reply! :eek:
But I'm sorry...you can't see me in boxers :p She has sole rights to those broadcasts! :headbang:

Off to bed again! See y'all in the morning...or evening in the case of most of you :)

Bye!

Hehehe....it was 00:30...not too late :)
I've gone to bed waaaay too late the last weeks, and had to get up waaaaaay to early. Resulting in app. 3 ~ 4 hrs sleep per night for 2 weeks straight :D

Gets to you sooner or later :)
I slept until 11:00 now, and I'm still tired :D

me too, ris.
I went to bed at about 3am, so that's a little more than the required 8 hours sleep, but I think I'm still on the REM rebound :D

Probably one of those women that gets out of bed at 5:45 every morning. My wife is like that. Then she expect me to. I just got up. 9:00 am here, but I went to bed early last night too, around midnight.

Couldn't sleep last night, and had to get up early this morning for the regular Saturday morning babysitting gig I was stupid enough to say yes to in a fit of temporary insanity. This is my 3rd such night in a row, though. :gmorning:

PuterTutor said:
Probably one of those women that gets out of bed at 5:45 every morning. My wife is like that. Then she expect me to. I just got up. 9:00 am here, but I went to bed early last night too, around midnight.
I do generally get up between 5:45 and 6:45, but it's not by choice, I get up to prevent destruction by evil imps running amok with no supervision :lol:

Whoah! Try to get some sleep Leslie! We don't want you get sick or something for having not enough sleep! :)

Back