G'night everyone!

Leslie said:
PuterTutor said:
Probably one of those women that gets out of bed at 5:45 every morning. My wife is like that. Then she expect me to. I just got up. 9:00 am here, but I went to bed early last night too, around midnight.
I do generally get up between 5:45 and 6:45, but it's not by choice, I get up to prevent destruction by evil imps running amok with no supervision :lol:

Two words. Cartoon Network

PuterTutor said:
Two words. Cartoon Network

:D that works, but then there's the looting of the fridge because they need a snack and the mess that causes and the lack of food in the house after, and the bathroom disasters :eek: and my youngest is in a class of his own as far as destructiveness goes.

i'm with leslie, msn is sheer murder. ;)

i went to bed at 2.30, but last night i managed to miss my bed entirely and had to snatch 3hours here and there. really mucks up the old brain :)

ris said:

i went to bed at 2.30, but last night i managed to miss my bed entirely and had to snatch 3hours here and there. really mucks up the old brain :)
:hmm: that looks like a thinly veiled "with leslie, msn is sheer murder." :p :D

ris said:

I wish I could get my hands on some 3 hour snatch. I'd miss the bed entirely as well. :D

Mhhh...this might become the general goodnight thread :D
It's been a not-so-very-long day!
Up at 11 am, and going to bed just before 11 pm :D

Call me lame, but I have to get up at 06:00 to get to work :eek6:

I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon! Bye bye! :)

Thanks, I was posting like hell though....I really have to cut down now :D

I see you and Scanty looking at the forum, but nobody is posting! :(

Scanty: Unc still wants to know how old you are ;) And so do we! :D I guessed 18...was that correct?

Anyways, see y'all later! bye!

:confuse3:

I'm 18.
Shadow, you asked me that once, then you forgot and asked me again so I told you again...and now you're not sure!?
I'm hurt! ;)

This is gonna be the offical 'Shadow's Going To Bed' thread. He's used it for about three days, yes?
:D

i am hijaking this thread for my own illicit gains

good night everbode :wave:

this spacktard needs some sleep :)

Back