Goatse.cx...

The time I went there, it had a picture of the kitten with the weird thingies chasing it. It was the "every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten" pic but without the writing at the bottom.

I came across that link once, I think. At school. It flooded my screen. I had to restart the computer. It was less than amusing.

Luis G said:
If memory serves me right, a13 posted it once, but kr was the one posting it several times.

I don't remember that.. sounds like me though. heheh. Still, if I did it would only have been the link, not the pic itself.

Actually the critical thing about the site was not that he was holding his arse open.. It says above the pic "The Receiver" and when you click on the picture it changes to "The Giver", which is a guy sitting naked in a deck-chair with a penis the size of a healthy anaconda...

a13antichrist said:
I don't remember that.. sounds like me though. heheh. Still, if I did it would only have been the link, not the pic itself.

Actually the critical thing about the site was not that he was holding his arse open.. It says above the pic "The Receiver" and when you click on the picture it changes to "The Giver", which is a guy sitting naked in a deck-chair with a penis the size of a healthy anaconda...

Never knew that........although the last thing I was gonna do at the goatse site was click anything :alienhuh:

a13antichrist said:
Fist is wayyyy off. Think CD-diameter.

I was just responding towhat was in the trhead-I never even saw the pic-just stated...

MORE LESS-I DONT WISH TOO. :lol2:

Back