Going Camping......what should i bring to drink?

hey, i go it! i can go to some country where i have never had sex and i can technically be a virgin...sounds interesting...how about australia? ooh, the idea has merit....

tonks said:
HAHA! and i'd be looking for something that lasted a little longer than the commercial of a football game...

And that stupid satisfied smirk afterwards - uh, wait a minute buster - the female orgasm isn't REALLY a myth (highschool boys are the reason chicks like me buy vibrators I swear)

AlphaTroll said:
And that stupid satisfied smirk afterwards - uh, wait a minute buster - the female orgasm isn't REALLY a myth (highschool boys are the reason chicks like me buy vibrators I swear)
the only thing thats a myth about female orgasm is the ability of most men to create one....i still like my australia idea.....

tonks said:
the only thing thats a myth about female orgasm is the ability of most men to create one....i still like my australia idea.....

What, deep explorations to the land down under? (Ah, the place every man should go at least once in his life)

tonks said:
alpha- go read a couple of posts up and see what you think.

d'oh - read it, yeah it definitely has merit, then again, once there you might find yourself in the predicament of remaining a virgin - far from home - sheesh, then even inept highschool boys would start looking appealing! But on the other hand, I'm sure you'd have no shortage of admirers at all

But, as long as we're being 'foreign country virgins' I'll take England..... though my virginal status might not last very long ;)

AlphaTroll said:
But, as long as we're being 'foreign country virgins' I'll take England..... though my virginal status might not last very long ;)

england is out for me. apr 97. but it was with an american. does it count?

AlphaTroll said:
d'oh - read it, yeah it definitely has merit, then again, once there you might find yourself in the predicament of remaining a virgin - far from home - sheesh, then even inept highschool boys would start looking appealing! But on the other hand, I'm sure you'd have no shortage of admirers at all

*Jumps in line*

tonks said:
SWEET!
that'll work for me!

Only problem is finding a local worth doing it with - ah hell - do them all :D

(well, if a certain miss D could do Dallas, why can't you do the rest?)

AlphaTroll said:
Only problem is finding a local worth doing it with - ah hell - do them all :D

(well, if a certain miss D could do Dallas, why can't you do the rest?)

well, i wouldn't go that far...no, not me. i'll just take one or two, its not a marathon event.

Back