Going ga-ga (what to do?)

I think i'd start off stealing the car of my dreams (some type of super car) drive down a city street (on the sidewalk of course) take out all the parking meters and any pedestrians. Then if the cops didn't already have me I'd find the nearest tall parking ramp find something that would take me over the little wall and speed over flying :eek: into either the building next door or onto the unsuspecting public below!
:wstupid:

Does it seem to you that they spend a lot of time and effort on stuff that has nothing to do with "homeland security?"

#3 slaughter someone for no apparent reason and cut them up...then put the pieces nicely on shelves in alphabetical order, starting with Aureole and ending with Zygote.:eek:

:hmm: You'd need to find a chick right after conception for that. You sicko.

As for me, I'd go to a pub, pick a nice lookin fella who'd follow me willingly (a blind one, in other words), take him home, tie him to a bed, and.. Oh wait, I need to check the AUP.

And then I'd probably spread my wings and fly like a penguin from the tallest building around.

I'd hunt down all of the people who tormented me throughout my childhood. Literally, hunt them down. It might actually make my high school reunion actually worth going to. :D

Back