Good news/bad news

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gore most likely won't run in 2008

The good news: We won't have to listen to his stupid ass. We won't have to watch that heiffer of a wife of his gyrate to another Fleetwood Mac tune.

The bad news: No way he could have won anyway, so now it might actually take some work to keep a damnocrat out of the White House.

On behalf of everyone ..... please don't use good news/bad news in a header. From anyone else, it'd be nothing .... But with you, bad news usually requires dialing 911.

I was fairly certain from the title that you'd finally got the mortgage cleared, but that the entire property had collapsed into a giant sinkhole.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Your confidence in me is underwhelming.
We have confidence in you SnP...just not in your string of luck, which was getting a wee bit threadbare, eh ;)

Professur said:
I was fairly certain from the title that you'd finally got the mortgage cleared, but that the entire property had collapsed into a giant sinkhole.

:grinyes:

That was about where I was heading with it too

:lol:

SouthernN'Proud said:
I been hearing rumblings that she will not be the chosen one. Too radical even for the demoncrats.

We can hope. But chances are the Dems will want her to run.

highwayman said:
Just think of it, the first woman president that is as liberal as Teddy Kennedy..

Yup. But with more bullshit. I was never a fan of Hillary,there are many dems who aren't. So she may not win if she runs

Back