Google Chrome

Dave

Just downloaded it myself. Looks weird, but then again IE is the only browser I've ever used.

chcr

Too cute for words
Haven't gotten to it yet and there's football (not to mention beer) and beer (did I mention beer?) tonight. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

You know, I look at that gay chubby dating ad and wonder, "How the hell...?"

MrBishop

Haven't gotten to it yet and there's football (not to mention beer) and beer (did I mention beer?) tonight. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

You know, I look at that gay chubby dating ad and wonder, "How the hell...?"
I just sent google adsense a violation feedback warning about gaychubbydating.com

Frankly, the adsense words that this site/banner is using is completely irrelevant to the topics under which it is appearing.

pc_builder

I'm using Chrome right now. Downloaded it yesterday. It's interesting. But I read that long web comic about Chrome's new technologies and stuff too. Interesting read.

Firefox is still my default browser for now though.

pc_builder

Waitin' for the mac version.

On a whim I downloaded the windows version of safari. I don't know if it's because it's the windows version, but so far I'm not impressed.

Also, does safari have themes? Where would I find them? I like that the browser has a simple and clean look. But the default theme blows. I can barely see the buttons and text and tabs in the toolbar.

Dave

I've been using Chrome for the better part of a month now and I like it. Takes less time to load pages. The only thing I've had issues with is Java script doesn't always work. Not a major problem.
There is an article about Chromes development in this months issue of Wired.

IDLEchild

I must be the only living being who doesn't get Firefox. I just don't like it. I am too addicted to Opera.

pc_builder

I've tried Opera, very little, though. It's a very nice browser, as are Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.

I just gravitated to Chrome because it seems to load and render pages faster. Plus I really like how each tab is independent and self contained. If a tab crashes, it doesn't bring down the whole browser.

Edit: And I think the Incognito mode is a nice idea.