Got a question for non Americans and non Canadians...

Jeslek

Banned
What do you think of Canada's Prime Minister Tim Horton?

(geez guys, its labor day and I'm bored at home, with OTCrack to keep me busy)

Who?

*beep, beep, beep* [operators voice] I'm sorry, you've reached an American. If it doesn't happen in the US or Europe, it's not important.

Gonz said:
Who?

*beep, beep, beep* [operators voice] I'm sorry, you've reached an American. If it doesn't happen in the US or Europe, it's not important.

I believe the correct version would be:

*beep, beep, beep* [operators voice] I'm sorry, you've reached an American. If it doesn't happen in the US or involves Americans, it's not important.

:)

Europe is important. We have to keep bailing them out, so we have to know something. You Canucks never piss anybody off so you're lower on the priority poll. :D

Gonz said:
Europe is important. We have to keep bailing them out, so we have to know something. You Canucks never piss anybody off so you're lower on the priority poll. :D

True, we are very politically correct. Would you consider mental disorder in a bovine of unspecified gender to be important news?

Eat one. It adds flavor, but gives a little digestional disorder later. I hate pissed off herfer ailments.

As far as you PM, seriously, sorry, I have zero knowledge of the man.

Does he really have to do anything? Like was stated, they don't ever piss anyone off, or even make the news. How hard could his job be?

don't know much about him, other than what leslie have said, "he does nothing" :D

Well, I must say, Mr Horton has AMAZING donuts and cappucinos.

For all of you americans though, he is NOT the primeminister though. Tim Horton's is a coffee shop franchise. Jean Cretian is the prime minister (I don't know if ispelled it right I am VERY bad with spelling of names)

I recognized the name! :D

But around here coffee shops are sometimes named after ministers, so I didn't find it really weird :)

Let's be realistic about this. Canada is the fifty first state, Tim Horton is some unknown American citizen, and y'all use monopoly money. :D

Nixy said:
Well, I must say, Mr Horton has AMAZING donuts and cappucinos.

For all of you americans though, he is NOT the primeminister though. Tim Horton's is a coffee shop franchise. Jean Cretian is the prime minister (I don't know if ispelled it right I am VERY bad with spelling of names)

i knew the name didn't match my memory, but wasn't sure :D :D

Back