green hell

I absolutely despise green beans....always have......always will. They make me gag :sick2: I'm also not real fond of cabbage in any form although I can eat a little slaw if it has a pickley taste.

I love stir fried veggies with [insert meat of choice]. I usually add green peppers, red peppers (when I can afford them), onions, squash and zucchini in olive oil and a few sprinkles of garlic powder :licklips: Occasionally I'll throw in some asparagus tips.

Cauliflower, served with bechamel cheese sauce and bacon.. :yum:

As for my "least favourite"... Spinach, based on a hideous soup I once tasted.

Oh yea.....and collard greens and spinich. Might as well graze in the damn pasture.

in louisiana we call chayotes mirlitons. i like them stuffed. you basicly do the stuffed pepper thing with them. i stuff mine with a crab meat stuffing, top with a white cheese and broil.

S&P - i remember an old song entitled poke salad annie.

Prof - nasally in the terms that it leaves a bad taste in my nose. i don't know how else to explain it. it's the same reason i hate grain alcohol and love wasabi.

starya - you should try it again...not in a soup. or raw for that matter. try a spanikopita or try it on pizza. i luuurrrv spinach :licklips:

tonksy said:
Prof - nasally in the terms that it leaves a bad taste in my nose. i don't know how else to explain it. it's the same reason i hate grain alcohol and love wasabi.

A bad taste in your ......

See. See. This is what happens when you eat all that spicy food. Your taste buds have crept right outta your mouth and are trying to hide out in your nose. I told you it was no good. I told you it was gonna damage you permanently. But nooooooo. You knew better, didn't ya?

Back