Greetings from a payphone

Jon

LOL! I'm in one of those broadband phone booth things. It's so fucking hard to type (cos it's like -2 here at the mo) it's a complete joke.

I do feel like Simon Phoenix in Demolition Man though :D

dammit, got 30 secs left. tata! ;)

God! You must be mad! No sane person stands outside today for 30 seconds..... the wind chill factor is enough to freeze your balls off! :eek:

It is fucking freezing outside today. My dick has actually gone in.

That said, we are most grateful that you have sacrificed your life to post from an Internet phonebooth.

Peace and Love. :headbang:

ipmoof said:
It is fucking freezing outside today. My dick has actually gone in.

That said, we are most grateful that you have sacrificed your life to post from an Internet phonebooth.

Peace and Love. :headbang:

:confuse3: Whoa!!!...Now that, folks, is COLD.....

heh heh...Ipmoof is an "inney" :D

Aunty Em said:
God! You must be mad! No sane person stands outside today for 30 seconds..... the wind chill factor is enough to freeze your balls off! :eek:
Only -2? Losers. :p Its been -7 or so today, wind chill near -15.

Jerrek said:
Aunty Em said:

Yeah, but we're still in vests and boardies.

ipmoof said:
Jerrek said:
Aunty Em said:

Yeah, but we're still in vests and boardies.

True, true! I was only wearing a t-shirt when I went out earlier - doesn't half make you nipples perk up!:eek:

Last week it was still 10C around here - it's the sudden change that does it, the winds changed and it's coming in from Siberia.

Aunty Em said:
Anyway we're British - whinging about the weather is our national part-time.:p ;) :D
And saying a bunch of weird stuff in an incomprehensible accent
LOL :D

Altron said:
And saying a bunch of weird stuff in an incomprehensible accent LOL :D

That depends on which side of the Atlantic you're standing, it could also be said from this side too.:p ;)

Altron said:
Do you think I am crazy?
I will be very dissapointed if you say no.

I think you're a bit gun-obsessed at times, but no I don't think you're crazy. Sorry to disappoint you. :shrug:

Back