Guess the Movie

Actually, no. :D

Is it time for a clue to keep you interested?

Clue #1: Most of the cast hadn't been in any movies before and many made this their one and only movie and never acted again.

There's another really interesting piece of trivia about this movie that I never knew till I went to imdb to find a quote. I'll tell you what that is when someone guesses it.

Ok i really need to get some sleep. I saw the previous thread -what's your favorite tv show and clicked on this thread by accident, so my brain was telling me the question was, what's your favorite movie. Then i saw Gatos respose-Rocky Horror Picture Show.
For a second there i was thinking gee...Solo never struck me as gay.lol. He must be of the don't ask don't tell persuasion. Good thing i straightened my mind out before i posted.

Another quote:

person1: What do you play?
person2: I used to play football in school.
person1: I mean what instrument.
person2: I don't.
person1: Then what are you doing here?
person2: Well, the line was so long I thought you were selling drugs.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Ok i really need to get some sleep. I saw the previous thread -what's your favorite tv show and clicked on this thread by accident, so my brain was telling me the question was, what's your favorite movie. Then i saw Gatos respose-Rocky Horror Picture Show.
For a second there i was thinking gee...Solo never struck me as gay.lol. He must be of the don't ask don't tell persuasion. Good thing i straightened my mind out before i posted.

I am most definitely not gay, nor do I have such tendencies. I did, however, see the movie, but only once. It was the big thing to do whilst I was a senior in high school.

Guess #2...American Werewolf in London?

Sorry, Gato, no dice.

What do you think guys, is it time for me to tell you what it is?

Here's the bit of trivia that I found out about that movie:

The Coors (the Irish music group) had their start in this movie. Although they didn't actually perform any songs together in the movie, all the members played a role in it.

If you want me to tell you now, I will. Just give me the word. :)

Back