Guess the Movie

Yes ris!!

An explination from www.imdb.com:

The Corrs, the highly successful Irish band, got their start by auditioning for the film, and they each won small roles. Andrea Corr (lead vocals & tin whistle) plays Jimmy's little sister Sharon. Jim Corr (guitar) is part of the Avant-Garde-A-Clue Band. Caroline Corr (drums) appears in the audience during the performance of "I Never Loved A Man." Finally, Sharon Corr (violin) can be seen playing violin with the country & western band that Bernie joins at the end of the film. John Hughes, the film's musical coordinator, became the band's manager. Director Alan Parker later asked Andrea for a role in the film/musical Evita (1996).

Ris, it's all you baby. :)

Damn, I finally think I got a quote right, and I'm leaving soon and not coming back 'til Monday. *pout*

Someone else can take my quote if I'm right.

Wait! Don't go! :) If you didn't leave yet, I just confirmed that you're right, so post one, tell me what it is and I'll keep my eye on it this weekend.

Or you could just let someone else take it. :)

If you want to be making moves on the street, have not attachments. Allow nothing to be in your life that you can't walk out on in thirty seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner.

Easy one :)

Ooooh man. I know who said it... I don't remember the name of it... I remember the last scene too...

I think I'll sit this one out because you're right, too easy. :D

He's got it right ladies and gentlemen! *claps*

Yeah, we sure do :)

So, perhaps I'll guess your quote now :D

Good luck! It's up to you again :)

Back