Guess the Movie

Easy one to get if you've seen it but I just love this movie:

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Freako, you're right.

First off, you NEED to see this movie, it's really funny.

Secondly, I'm never going to be able to get used to your new avatar. Even though it's cute. I would always know if it was you by that freaky smiley. :D

dont worry ill soon go back and I have it saved so I can upload either this(im a fan of Final Fantasy 8 and Squall was my favourite character) but it does feel odd after how many years wiht evil? ill see the movie at some point. When I worked in a video store i got to see parts of it but not al the way thru.

Your overconfidence is your weakness. Your faith in your friends is yours.

Back