Guess the Movie

paul_valaru said:
ok, I'll grab it

"I love you"

"I know"

it's easy

are you willing to take any of the thousands of movies that have those lines, or are you looking for a specific one?

:lol2:

Spot said:
are you willing to take any of the thousands of movies that have those lines, or are you looking for a specific one?

:lol2:

it's a conversation she sys then he says, it's only in one movie Iknow of

What are they doing? Why do they come here?

Some kind of instinct. Memory, of what they used to do. This was an important place in their lives.

another one of my favorites :D

nope

Normally, the first question is, "Are these cannibals?" No, they are not. Cannibalism in the truest sense of the word implies an interspecies activity. These creatures PREY on humans. They do not prey on each other, that's the difference. They attack and they feed ONLY on warm flesh. Intelligence? Seemingly little or no reasoning power, but some retain basic skills that they learned in their former life. These creatures are nothing but pure, motorized instinct. We must not be lulled by the concept that they are our family members or our friends. They are not. They will not respond to such emotion.

nope there is an old Zombie movie where all the zombies come back and they all go back to the Mall. there is also Day of the Dead and i think that one was in a military base or somethng. i dont remember very well

freako104 said:
nope there is an old Zombie movie where all the zombies come back and they all go back to the Mall. there is also Day of the Dead and i think that one was in a military base or somethng. i dont remember very well

Ohh! d'uh on me, thought you were answering my quote! :) Yeah, Dawn of the Dead is the one with the zombies invading the mall :). Some serious social commentary there ;)

Back