Guess the Movie

paul_valaru said:
that was fast, and correct, way to go tonks

I try hard to think of something reall diffacult, and it's answered in 3 seconds :p
ah...but see, i've read the book countless times.

try this one on for size......

"Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Fun-yons...."

tonks said:
ah...but see, i've read the book countless times.

try this one on for size......

"Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Fun-yons...."

the 45 seconds after my first joint?

Halfbaked

this one is ULTRA easy, for any new players

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

"To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I've known sheep who could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher IQs, but you think you're an intellectual, don't you, ape?"
"Apes don't read philosophy."
"Yes they do, Otto, they just don't understand it!"

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

:D

"They fuck you with cell phones! That's what it is! They're fuckin' you with the cell phone! They love it when you get cut off! Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back---which they know you're gonna do!---they charge you for that fuckin' first minute again at that high rate!"

Back