Guess the Movie

We don't read and write poetry because its cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is full of passion. Medicine, law, business, engineering: these are noble pursuits necessary to sustain life but poetry, beauty, romance, love. These are what we stay alive for.

I think you'll probably figure this one out without too much prompting. ;)

HeXp£Øi± said:
Only after i scold the rest of the crew...I CAN'T BELIEVE NONE OF YOU NEW THAT ONE!!!!

I didn't get here quick enough to guess it--I so knew it. I was just talking about that movie because there's a new one out with Kevin Kline and it basically looks like a remake of Dead Poet's. I still want to see it though, I like Kevin Kline. :)

Actually i was talking about the people under the stairs which was up there for some time. But aunty ems was only up for a short period of time. However, i also loved dead poets society. But i still can't believe no one know the people under the stairs. It was one of the better horror flicks of the past 20 years imo.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Actually i was talking about the people under the stairs which was up there for some time. But aunty ems was only up for a short period of time. However, i also loved dead poets society. But i still can't believe no one know the people under the stairs. It was one of the better horror flicks of the past 20 years imo.

Oh. In that case, I'm quite happily guilty as charged. I'm not a big fan of horror flicks, especially the more modern ones. Too much gore. :)

The People under the stairs had little gore but-loads of psychological terror. Kind of like the shining but scarier in some respects. The characters alone are freaky.

HeXp£Øi± said:

Oops, never saw it!! :shrug:

This one is about four days old now. Can we get a hint... maybe the answer? I don't think anyone's going to get it at this point without cheating.

Back