Guess the Movie

Okay... everyone else keep going with your regularly scheduled game. This one is just for fi. I repeat, it's just for fi.... don't even THINK about trying to guess.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

I had to google that quote, Ards. That's a movie I haven't seen yet. Perhaps on my next TDY...;)

this is not one but i was wondering if anyone knows where it came from? its
people do crazy things when theyre in love
im trying to remember where it came from it doesnt count as a quote.

i've heard it recently too. argh...

edit: Oh, shit! I just got one of those flashes where it's on the tip of your mind...

*thinking*

Hercules...It's what Megara says towards the end of the movie. Boy...I really had to think for that one.

Ardsgaine said:
Okay... everyone else keep going with your regularly scheduled game. This one is just for fi. I repeat, it's just for fi.... don't even THINK about trying to guess.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

I so know that one too.... A movie I've seen a few times. I'm trying to get Rusty to like the actor who said that line and even called him over to listen to that dialogue but he just doesn't like his humor. I've seen most of his movies.

I'm dying for fi to see this, she'll be so happy. :D

Back