Guess the Movie

Beats me...I just answered the one for freako, but that didn't count as a quote, so I guess we're waiting for fi to answer hers...

Gato_Solo said:
Hercules...It's what Megara says towards the end of the movie. Boy...I really had to think for that one.

I missed it!

But thanks for the thought anyway! :p :D

fi...That wasn't the quote for you. Your quote is from Ardsgaine, and it goes like this...

Ardsgaine said:
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Luis guessed Dick Tracy correctly so he was supposed to go but he never came back. In the meantime Ards posted this for fi to make her feel better:

Ardsgaine said:
Okay... everyone else keep going with your regularly scheduled game. This one is just for fi. I repeat, it's just for fi.... don't even THINK about trying to guess.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

But after that, freako posted a quote because he wanted to know what the movie was and Gato got it.

So fi or Gato should post the next quote, whichever gets here first... But we all know Gato's going to get here first!! If neither of them post a quote within the next 3 or 4 hours, I would suggest someone else take it then...

:cool:

I knew freako's quote, but I didn't post the answer. Still fi's guess, as I won't reveal the answer unless prompted. ;)

greenfreak said:
Luis guessed Dick Tracy correctly so he was supposed to go but he never came back. In the meantime Ards posted this for fi to make her feel better:

Ardsgaine said:
Okay... everyone else keep going with your regularly scheduled game. This one is just for fi. I repeat, it's just for fi.... don't even THINK about trying to guess.

But after that, freako posted a quote because he wanted to know what the movie was and Gato got it.

So fi or Gato should post the next quote, whichever gets here first... But we all know Gato's going to get here first!! If neither of them post a quote within the next 3 or 4 hours, I would suggest someone else take it then...

:cool:

Let's see ... you posted that 3am my time and 5 hours has passed since then ... and Gato got here first but didn't post a quote. So I will jump in with my quote :D

They feared her because she had a gift, a power that has been passed on to you children. She had the gift of magic.

Oh this is sooo annoying - I can't remember the name of the film. I've got it in my minds eye but I just can't put my finger on it right now - maybe later...

Back