Guess the Movie

OK, well, I guess I have to go ahead and give it up.

It was Gwen DeMarco (Sigourney Weaver) in Galaxy Quest (when she hears the red alert noise start to go off).

Can I give it to Aunty 'Em since she got my "difficult" quote?

Nah, let someone else have it I'm running out of quotes - need to go and watch some more movies. :)

Preferably someone who hasn't had a go before or who hasn't won very often maybe?

Aunty Em said:
Nah, let someone else have it I'm running out of quotes - need to go and watch some more movies. :)

Preferably someone who hasn't had a go before or who hasn't won very often maybe?

Sounds like Ku'u, Na, Miki, or fi. They aren't around often enough, or too late in the afternoon (EST) to get in a good quote.

Gato_Solo said:
Sounds like Ku'u, Na, Miki, or fi. They aren't around often enough, or too late in the afternoon (EST) to get in a good quote.

I think Ku'u wanted a go, but was waiting for a nod from Aunty.

Hum . . . was it the jamaican bobseld one? I'm not too sure about this . . . it's been a while since I watched it. Something like "Cool Runs" or something?

That's the one! Should I give it to you even if you got the title wrong? :D It's "Cool Runnings". Okay, you're turn.

[chant] new quote! new quote! [/chant]

where is lightstorm? hello? are you out there? if you don't come back in about 7 hrs, someone else can post a new quote :D

Hello, I was busy @ school, but I've returned with my quote:

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms."
:headbang:

damn, I thought you were right so I googled it to give you the green light and found out you were wrong! So now I can't guess. :(

[alex trebec]NO, sorrey[/alex trebec] :D

Ever since I posted that I've been thinking Gene Hackman in 'The Firm"...This stuff makes my altzeimer's act up...If only I knew now what I knew then....:confuse3:

Back