Guess the Movie

nope.

another quote....
man #2: I mean, who has a safe deposit box full of money and fake passports and a gun? I come in here, and right away I'm catching the sight lines and looking for an exit.

woman #1: I see the exit sign too, and I'm not worried.

man #2: I can tell you the license numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you the waitress is left-handed. I can tell you the guy sitting at the bar weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself, I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and I know that at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half a mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?

omg I have no idea now. Is it that movie with Brad Pitt and Robert Redford? If not, that's my last guess, I probably didn't see it.

Since shes not here I'll put up an easy one. But I'm not going to make it easy on the first clue...:D

"Things have taken a turn for the surreal"

Another...

Back home, when I'd tell people what I do for a living, they'd think, "Well, yeah, that figures." But over here, it's a... a big mystery. So I guess I've changed some.

Back