Guess the Movie

That one was way easy Gato...Why didn't you wait till I woke up? :D Ards, you might as well go...That ones obvious...

You and I have a tendency towards corpulence. Corpulence makes a man reasonable, pleasant and phlegmatic. Have you noticed the nastiest of tyrants are invariably thin?

And another for good measure...

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish blow the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say, poor Toby. I say, poor us.

The Beach? Not sure about that name. The DeCaprio film on the remote beach where a bunch sets up a commune....

Shadowfax said:
If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish blow the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say, poor Toby. I say, poor us.

"Gone in 60 Seconds"

Viney Jones one spoken line at the end of the film.

Sorry. Lost internet connectivity yesterday after seeing that no one had got this.

1: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.
2: You masturbate more than anyone else on the planet.
1: Shit, everyone knows that. Tell me something else.
2: When you do it, you're thinking about guys.

And no, Jerrek hasn't made a biography... :rofl2:

Back