Guess the Movie

no one got it yet huh? here's some more clues.

The last thing I'd need is you wandering around with a head full of acid, ready to cut me up with that god damned knife.
Who said anything about cutting you up, man. I just want to cut a little Z in your forehead!"

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

and to make it painfully obvious...

If the pigs were gathering in Vegas, I felt the drug culture should be represented as well. And there was a certain bent appeal in the notion of running a savage burn in one Las Vegas, and then just wheeling across town and checking into another. Me and a thousand ranking cops from all over America. Why not? Move confidently into their midst.

Thanks! The third quote tipped me off, but the fouth quote made it a no-brainer. :)

Here's mine...

Girl: Oh, monsieur, you are a man. If somone loved you very much, so that your happiness was the only thing that she wanted in the world, but she did a bad thing to make certain of it, could you forgive her?
Guy: Nobody ever loved me that much.
Girl: And he never knew, and the girl kept this bad thing locked in her heart? That would be all right, wouldn't it?
Guy: You want my advice?
Girl: Oh, yes, please.
Guy: Go back to Bulgaria.

It was the only one out of the list of b&w movies that you put up Ards, thanks!! :D

I'll give this one up to whomever reads this post next.

Good job! I thought that particular quote was obscure enough to fool anyone who only kinda sorta watched it. It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie, though. :)

Well... someone come out with another quote for us.

Here goes,
If I say that 'L.A. has become a Mecca for Homosexual Migration', then I'm in the right. But look at what I am saying. I'm saying that fags are nomadic if not predatory miscreants with some implied need to move around. I am also likening them to Muslims, or Muslims to them. Whereas if I say that 'L.A. is full of faggots', then I'm just being honest.

Back