Guess the Movie

I would have gotten that with just the first "revelation" line.

Great now I get to post what has to be one of the worst lines I have ever had the misfortune to suffer during the viewing of a movie....

Snow dad is better than no dad

Nope. Never saw it. Just a lucky guess, as it was the only movie I know of with a 'snow dad'...

Sandurz, Sandurz. You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a president!

Gato_Solo said:
Nope. Never saw it. Just a lucky guess, as it was the only movie I know of with a 'snow dad'...

Erm... its a really good film you should watch it sometime honest *grrr should be able to get that without suffering it!*

Did you suffer it Ards?

Woohoo I'm a member now

Arris said:
Do I have to wait until I win to post one???

For those new to the game, the rules:

Here's the deal...

Someone posts a quote from a movie. The next person who guesses it correctly posts their own quote and so on. A few rules to keep it going:

1. NO GOOGLING. That's called cheating. Please be fair.
2. Anyone can confirm that a quote is correct if they're sure or have checked it against www.imdb.com or something like that.
3. If someone guesses it right but doesn't post a new quote in the next 24 hours, it's up for grabs to the next person who posts after the day is up.
4. No posting quotes out of turn.
5. If a quote is up for more than 24 hours, the person who posted it has to say what it is and give up their turn.
6. Clues can be posted if the person who posted the quote wants to

Because we're from all over the world, movies that are widely known would probably be better to post. :)

If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs.

this one should be easy! :headbang:

Back