Guess the Movie

kuulani

okay, okay, new quote ... easier (I think) than the last ...

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

kuulani

nope, and nope :D

another hint? this scene was done in a barbershop. another line from the same movie is "Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds."

greenfreak

Coming to America with Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall. :D

Great movie. Let your Soooooouuul GloooOOOOO! :laugh:

A recent new-release rental and movie that was surprisingly good:

--Some people consider rap poetry.
--C'mon, how many words can you rhyme with bitch?

SexyBoo

Man, I totally forgot I was posting on this - work is really interfering with my OTC whoring.
The movie I had quoted a while back was LA Story with Steve Martin - great movie if you haven't seen it!

greenfreak

Nope not it... I haven't been around much so I'll just tell you...

Something's Gotta Give with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton. Not the kind of line you might expect from that movie but it was funny.