Gun Control (funny)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I can see one problem you would have. Eating the deer. Unless you're going to eat it, don't hunt. It pisses me off when I see guys out rabbit hunting that don't even bother to collect them. I mean, I don't like rabbit, but that's why I don't hunt them. Now Turkey or Deer, that's good eating.

PT

Hmm, that is a bit odd, a tree hugging conservative? That's fucked up.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
I can see one problem you would have. Eating the deer. Unless you're going to eat it, don't hunt. It pisses me off when I see guys out rabbit hunting that don't even bother to collect them. I mean, I don't like rabbit, but that's why I don't hunt them. Now Turkey or Deer, that's good eating.
I won't. But my friends will. :D

Jeslek

Banned
Let me clarify. One truck at a time. I want a 8.0L V8 Dodge Ram 3500 and a Corvette Z06. Thank you and come again.

PT

Dodge Ram, Huh? Like that front end, or just Dodge, or what?

I've always driven Chevy's myself. 2 S-10's, 1 c2500 w/454 v8. (Gas Hoggggg) and currently a 2500 Suburban, also with a 454 V8, (Huge Gas Hogggggg)

freako104

mitch may i as
Quote:
8. A woman raped and strangled is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a dead rapist at her feet.

Sad but true.
LL i disagree. rape is almost as bad as murder and the pain doesnt go away. the rapist deserves to die. in my eyes the one with the smoking gun and dead rapist is just as good a person for getting rid of a sick fuck.

where you got that?? bullshit.com or something??

Jeslek

Banned
freako104 said:
mitch may i as
Quote:
8. A woman raped and strangled is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a dead rapist at her feet.

Sad but true.
LL i disagree. rape is almost as bad as murder and the pain doesnt go away. the rapist deserves to die. in my eyes the one with the smoking gun and dead rapist is just as good a person for getting rid of a sick fuck.

where you got that?? bullshit.com or something??
Um, freako, thats what I meant.... Its sad that people view killin a rapist is worse than getting raped. :)

MitchSchaft

That whole list is supposed to be irony. Most of it is arguing from the point of view of an anti-gunner. They don't use logic.

RD_151

Look at the bright side, at least you have funtioning and usable public transporation! Thats always a plus. Here you MUST drive, in most areas.