Guys

Does a girls body matter as much to you as her character?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
yes. at first, it definately does. can't judge her character then, because you don't know her that well...

but no matter how beautiful a girl is, if she annoys me i wouldn't even bother :D

Since men are visually stimulated the body matters enough to get us to even care about learning the personality. It's not the absolute but it counts.

No, if'n I was big, I'd have all the purty girlies chasin' me. :retard: :D:D
Seriously, when I was younger, I'd date anyone who looked good in a skirt (within reason). Now, it's more important that a woman is intelligent than that she looks really good. Not that I don't notice, mind you.

With girls, body or character?
You just don´t date someone who doesn´t appeal to you in a physical way. But her being nice or fun to be with is much more important... to me. ;)

personality but i will admit itd be difficult to date someone im not physically attracted to but personality before looks

To me, personality is what matters the most, but, the body is a requisite.

i quite like to have a body to go with the personality, otherwise the relationship is strange and i have to go into the nuthouse again.

Its always nice to have a really good looker. But I'll choose the inner person over the body everytime.....

Gotta agree, ok Clarissa... i agree..ok? :D I made the mistake of a hot body over personality, not once but twice! with the same person..:S ok.. the first time around it was character.. but shoulda learned by the second time.

I used to be quite fickle, until I took a look at myself, and said "what the fuck?! you're nothing special!", so now when I meet a girl, I feel a need to at least start to get to know her before I make judgements.

I could be wrong but I think I'm somewhat a rarity... :(

Justintime said:
I made the mistake of a hot body over personality, not once but twice! with the same person..:S ok.. the first time around it was character.. but shoulda learned by the second time.

Just remember you said that the next time you ask us for advice, ok? ;)

Jon, then you get rewarded with both like with your girlfriend. :)

Back