Haha, funny

peterska2

it's one of those whereby you seach for something and end up back where you started again.

this happened on another forum that I used to be a member of. We were discussing deaths of people at the time and one of the admins at the time posted a new thread about someone who had died. No-one knew who it was but the admin resigned and left the site shortly after that. We then tried by all means possible to find out who this person was and in the end the only link that we could find on any of the search engines pointed us back to the thread that we were posting in about it on that site. To this day we don't know who this person was and have no way of finding out at all.

Try gooling for the weapons of mass destruction and hitting 'i'm feeling lucky' or some other obscure thing. you'd be amazed what you find on there.

pc_builder

That was funny.

For our slogan we should have had an image of Google.com with fapping smilies typed in and the arrow above the I'm feeling lucky button. Below the image "Are you feeling lucky?"

or maybe not

Oz

pc_builder said:
That was funny.

For our slogan we should have had an image of Google.com with fapping smilies typed in and the arrow above the I'm feeling lucky button. Below the image "Are you feeling lucky?"

or maybe not

lol! :D mebbe change it to "Are you feeling lucky? Or just fapping on Google" ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
tyoe fapping smileys instead and see what you get. I defy you to find how google comes to THAT conclusion