Happy Birthday Kat!

Camelyn

Happy Birthday beautiful lady!!

Here's hoping it's filled with love, laughter and future memories!! :swing:

:hug:

Oz

Happy b'day to someone who should definitely post more! :D

*mutters about the slim possibility of gettin' in her knickers if she never communicates......tis just like being married...*

MrBishop

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dee-Li-Lah!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Katriona

Camelyn said:

Thank you chiquita!

and if you're still in my life it will always be filled with love and happiness!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Katriona

Camelyn said:

Thank you chiquita!

and if you're still in my life it will always be filled with love and happiness!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Katriona

Oz said:
Happy b'day to someone who should definitely post more! :D

*mutters about the slim possibility of gettin' in her knickers if she never communicates......tis just like being married...*

Hey I'm tryin to post more, but I do have a life you know. Turning 30 doesn't happen every day!

As for it like being married.. I hope to hell not! Getting married in a month..

And Thanks Oz.. :)

Katriona

MrBishop said:
Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dee-Li-Lah!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Delilah? Who's Delilah? Should I be worried?????? ;)

:hug: *smooches*

Thanks hon.. :)

Katriona

Oz said:
Yer very welcome :)

And good luck in a month! (I'll say it now, cos I'll prolly forget laters)

rofl.. Most would forget if I hadn't of stamped it to their foreheads before hand. But thank you Oz. :) I'll need all the luck and pluck I can get for marrying a Yorkshireman.

Oz

Katriona said:
rofl.. Most would forget if I hadn't of stamped it to their foreheads before hand. But thank you Oz. :) I'll need all the luck and pluck I can get for marrying a Yorkshireman.

Nah, yer'll be fine.......I've always found yorkshire lads to be steady fella's with a good sense of humour :)

*has tons of family in Leeds and lived in Nottingham, know's the Yorkshire clans well :D *

Katriona

Oz said:
Nah, yer'll be fine.......I've always found yorkshire lads to be steady fella's with a good sense of humour :)

*has tons of family in Leeds and lived in Nottingham, know's the Yorkshire clans well :D *

Well that's good thing.. I get on well with his family and his friends but they still scare me.. And me bein the non drinker that I am, I scare them. *grins*

BeardofPants

Have a good one, Kat! If you're wearing the birthday suit... uh... on your birthday, feel free to send me your pants. ;)

Katriona

BeardofPants said:
Have a good one, Kat! If you're wearing the birthday suit... uh... on your birthday, feel free to send me your pants. ;)

*pulls her knickers out of her trouser pocket and throws them to BoP*

There ya go love. :)

Oz

Katriona said:
Well that's good thing.. I get on well with his family and his friends but they still scare me.. And me bein the non drinker that I am, I scare them. *grins*

Yer don't drink :eek:

and he's marrying ya? :eek:

That's a brave, brave man :D

(j/k)