Happy Birthday Leslie!!!!

MrBishop

Leslie said:
The little 'un's teacher gave me a rockin' gift...I get to go along on the class trip to the fire station!! :brow:

:laugh:

Shame he's off Red Dye...he could've saved you the trip by setting something on fire and bringing all them cute firemen types to your place. :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Thanks again everybody!! It's not such a downer day as I had thought it'd be, I guess I got over it over the last couple weeks.

The fire station went well, Paul went too and I don't think he quite agrees with my assessment.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Happy Birthday!!

We know what one of the boys tried to do for you and what the OH SO considerate teacher gave you (I was super jealous but then I remembered I'm going to the competition where they pick who gets to be in next years fireman calendar in a couple months :D) What did Paul give you?

A spa morning - you should see my toes!!! And a new kitty in a week or so.

Inkara1

Keeping the kitty inside? Remember you need a box for every cat, plus one. I bought a second box for my one cat and so far, it seems to be a hit.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Late wishes for a joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth and related salutations of a similar nature. And stuff.

Are y'all on metric years? If so, does that make you, like, 2.2 times as old as the rest of us? Or multiply it by 5/9 and add 32 or summat?

Cerise

A State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies - two in the front seat and three in the back - wide eyed and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?" "Ma'am," the officer replies, "You weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers." "Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly...Twenty two miles an hour!" the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that "22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. "But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask...Is everyone in this car ok? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time." the officer asks. "Oh, they'll be alright in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."

Hope you had a great day!

BB

Late?

me?

i was on route 0.002 in reverse metric!

(well, that's my excuse anyway)

Happy (just slightly belated) birthday the Evil One! :santabng: :hbd: :santabng: *party*

Or do you prefer Leslie?

..er- i'll just get in a happy birthday for 2007, while i'm here ..just to be on the safe side ;)

best, BB
xx

unclehobart

Now, now... don't try and give the lass 2 birthdays in one year. Wimmins already be skipping every onther one past 21 as it is.

BB

:D

..bit of a minefield ain't it? ..so what are you really saying there UNC??

... between the lines ...

is that Tonks is actually twice the age we all think she is????

:bolt:

:bgpimp:

BB's marriage guidance advice is available 24/7 ... there may be a queue, delay or the odd incoherrent reply ...restrictions on sense may apply!

j/k ;)