Happy celebration on your birth, SNP! ;)

It actually works out if you run the math on a fast family. Married at 18 and starting on kids immediately... and then your kid starts a family at 18. One can be a gramps quite young.

Now if you was from the hood.. I'd be calling you great gramps. Those kid seem to pop them out at 13.

unclehobart said:
It actually works out if you run the math on a fast family. Married at 18 and starting on kids immediately... and then your kid starts a family at 18. One can be a gramps quite young.

Now if you was from the hood.. I'd be calling you great gramps. Those kid seem to pop them out at 13.
It's really a wonder I'm not a great-uncle by now.

I may be my own grandpa I haven't checked. :D

Happy Birthday Rebel.

TA_Front_Bird_REBEL_Flag.jpg

Thank you all for the well wishes. Me loving spouse got me the ultimate gift this year, and precisely what I wanted...a full size Confederate battle flag! Yee-haw! Flatlanders beware!

Got a couple pair of jeans from me mum, plus she's taking me to lunch tomorrow. So all in all I'm well taken care of this year.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Thank you all for the well wishes. Me loving spouse got me the ultimate gift this year, and precisely what I wanted...a full size Confederate battle flag! Yee-haw! Flatlanders beware!

Got a couple pair of jeans from me mum, plus she's taking me to lunch tomorrow. So all in all I'm well taken care of this year.
Full size? is that 6 or 8 foot?

D'ya have a pole to hang that flag from? Have to accesorize it, ya know :)

Rocking chair for the front porch, shotgun stand, rock-salt loads, big-ol whiskey jug (filled or not depending on your tastes). :D

Back