Happy celebration on your birth, SNP! ;)

Requisitioning a pole and sconce as we speak.

I'll only display it on Confederate holidays, the 4th of July, Flag Day, and certain fair weather weekends. Gotta keep it in respectable condition, and the winds back here ain't no joke.

catocom said:
Mr.B you forgot a very important thing...
The dog!
Aah...you're right.
One of these'll do :)
hound2_vis.jpg

SouthernN'Proud said:
Requisitioning a pole and sconce as we speak.

I'll only display it on Confederate holidays, the 4th of July, Flag Day, and certain fair weather weekends. Gotta keep it in respectable condition, and the winds back here ain't no joke.
I hear ya man. I only fly mine about 4 times a year. It stays in a custom made wooded box the rest of the time.
Mine is only a 4' one.

MrBishop said:
Aah...you're right.
hound2_vis.jpg

Nope. Too lively (He's sitting up). :D

Oh, yeah...a straw hat and a corncob pipe to complete the look. :grinyes:

:hbd: ya crumbsnatcher.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I'll hafta measure it when I get home. I think it's 4X6 though.
I see one site that says full sizer is 3x5. That may be what I've got. I'd have to measure too. :lol2:

The closest that I have is a placard with a Can flag on it and the words "We support our troops" on my front yard, nearest the front porch.

I also own about 70 mini flags (all Canadian)... given to me by a politician. Weird people!

MrBishop said:
Aah...you're right.
hound2_vis.jpg

We have the perfect lazy dog...basset hound. I would love to have a bloodhound, they are awesome dogs.

The flag is taller than I, so I figured it was about the size he wanted. :evilcool:

AllEars' said:
The flag is taller than I, so I figured it was about the size he wanted. :evilcool:

Wasn't gonna go there... :lloyd:

AE's legs are as long as the next woman's. They reach from the ground to paradise.

Back