Happy New Year!

I made it 'til about 12:15 but I gotta tell you if it wasn't for the Giants game last night I would have been fast asleep by midnight.

greenfreak said:
Happy New Year everyone! So who stayed up till midnight and who went to bed early like me? :D
i was up till almost 3, but thats not unusual.

I crashed somewhere between 4:30 and 5:00. Woke up somewhere around 10:30 to get some breakfast, then crashed again until 13:00.

No hangover, as my new years partay is going to be today. I know it sounds nerdy, and probably is, but I spent the first 4-5 hours of 2006 discussing philosophy and politics and just life in general with my friend while listening to quiet music.

We had our gathering, ate our food & said screw it & went home by 9:30.

We've all seen at least forty of these things. After the big nothing of 2000, they all look bleak & useless now.

I was re-doing a floor until 9:30pm and rejoined my family at around 10pm. The kids asleep and MrsBish awake. :)

Watched the ball drop in Times Square, talked for a bit on the couch and went to bed arund 2am. Happy New year!

HomeLAN said:
Happy new year, everyone! May she be a damned sight better than the old one.

Grumpy fucks. 2005 was a good year. I met old friends for the first time, and created memories that will live forever in my kids minds. Mum was cleared of cancer, and none of us died.

I'll take another one of those, thanks.

greenfreak said:
Happy New Year everyone! So who stayed up till midnight and who went to bed early like me? :D

Was at a houseparty, having a blast - somehow at the stroke of midnight all of us found ourselves nekkid in the pool....Now I KNOW this is going to be a good year...my first meal of 2006 was champagne & dessert :D

Finally crashed around 4AM or so (slept oer at the place where the party had been). Woke up at 7, went home at about 11h30 and spent the rest of the day mainly sleeping and trying to figure out why a certain TV station over here insists on showing Neverending Story every New Year's Day....and how Tim the Toolman Taylor ended up in that flick....

It wasn't Galaxy Quest, was it? That would be a strange movie to wake up to after dozing off during the Neverending Story. :D

Back