Has OTC gone on vacation

There's still a few folks about, threads are gettin' plenty of views etc.......just not a lotta posting going on :shrug:

Oh btw..........I'm not here either :lloyd:

I've been pretty busy lately.
When I'm more busy, I do more lurking.
I still make the rounds most every day. ;)

The LL is quiet, but the RW seems to have more activity these days.

Enjoying my offline life more than my online life for a while now. Still posting avidly at my gardening message board; it's spring, what can I tell you?

lurk.gif

Hi, GF. :wave:

Gonz, I've been tracking my ebay auction on my 55 and studying for CCNA, so that I too might be "enjoying my offline life more than my online life." :D

Oh, also been getting the Suzukisaurus ready for riding, cutting the grass, getting the garden going, getting the pool ready, etc.

Busy time of year for everyone, it seems. ;)

Spring & Autumn- When everybody forgets they have a computer.

Winter & Summer - When everybody thanks the gods they have a computer.

It was 84 and Sunny yesterday, 82 and sunny today. Do I really have to say more?

PuterTutor said:
It was 84 and Sunny yesterday, 82 and sunny today. Do I really have to say more?

:finger:

*Mumbles to himself about the local weather*

today is the warmest day this week...with a high of 68...low tonight of 37. :(

At least, it's sunny...kinda. I'd sunbathe, but I can't afford the frost-bite on my nips. :D

I'm here..or rather, I'm back and I've noticed the silence on the board. It's eerie really...kinda like visiting JJR's was just before it got chopped down for kindling.

I'm here, for the most part. Just worrying more about my bills lately. Also, been messing around with more coputers. I so need a router.

I've got four computers I've put together now, and I want to put them all online. One at a time with a cross-over cable is starting to not be fun anymore.

Back