Have you finished your Chrismukkah shopping?

*groan* don't tell me you're done already!

i started last weekend ... but am currently waiting for the next payday to finish up :santabng:

i gotta get my arse in gear. i have a ton of baking to do...which i still have to get the ingredients for. i've done almost all of the girls's shopping. i need to get stockings. i haven't bought a thing for rob (but i've got a few things in mind). i need more christmas tins! shit everybody, i don't have addresses anymore it seems so if i ever had your address could you please pm it to me? or not, but then it will be your fault your ass is without cookies.

I'm doing it the smart way. Take all credit cards away from wife person. Issue wife person a set amount of dollars to purchase all gifts with. Give wife person keys to car. Tell wife person to go forth, be merry, and buy gifts for everyone.

Park my ass in front of tv, watch football, and drink beer.

Buy a Virgin Mobile prepaid cell phone. It's the best Chrismahanukwanzakah gift ever!

tonksy said:
i gotta get my arse in gear. i have a ton of baking to do...which i still have to get the ingredients for. i've done almost all of the girls's shopping. i need to get stockings. i haven't bought a thing for rob (but i've got a few things in mind). i need more christmas tins! shit everybody, i don't have addresses anymore it seems so if i ever had your address could you please pm it to me? or not, but then it will be your fault your ass is without cookies.
Do I get cookies too? :D

heading out in the morning when she gets home from work. should get everything done tomorrow. i know most of everything that i want to get.

Reminds me of when I was in Iraq back in 90'. My grandma would send me care packages full of homemage cookies and chocolate and peanut butter fudge. All the way from Arizona to Iraq and those treats were still moist. I had to hide in my tank and seal the hatches just so I could get first dibs on them. Grandpa always sent a small bottle of Crown Royal tucked away carefully in the middle. :D

tonksy said:
if i get an address.
I'd forward an address but I doubt fresh cookies like transatlantic flights that much :(

Then again I could recipriocate with any bottlecaps and labels I may have.....

All the kidlets have been shopped for..including Godchildren :D

Now's the tough part....adults! :(

Haven't even started. I'm trying to maintain my unbroken string of panic Christmas Eve shopping. :D

I'll probably do a ton online, but one thing is bugging me. The wife tells me she want pajamas, since she's lost a lot of weight and hers no longer fit (pajamas, folks, like flannel - not sexy).

That's fine, but it seems so...pedestrian. I need to figure out something to get her in addition to the pj's that still keeps me at or near oyur agreed $100 limit.

HomeLAN said:
Haven't even started. I'm trying to maintain my unbroken string of panic Christmas Eve shopping. :D

I'll probably do a ton online, but one thing is bugging me. The wife tells me she want pajamas, since she's lost a lot of weight and hers no longer fit (pajamas, folks, like flannel - not sexy).

That's fine, but it seems so...pedestrian. I need to figure out something to get her in addition to the pj's that still keeps me at or near oyur agreed $100 limit.
sexy panties to wear under the pj's? a spicy perfume?

PostCode said:
Reminds me of when I was in Iraq back in 90'. My grandma would send me care packages full of homemage cookies and chocolate and peanut butter fudge. All the way from Arizona to Iraq and those treats were still moist. I had to hide in my tank and seal the hatches just so I could get first dibs on them. Grandpa always sent a small bottle of Crown Royal tucked away carefully in the middle. :D

You mean you violated GAO #1! I'm shocked...outraged, even...;)

Back