Health care debate incites violence

This should concern everyone. Read the question, inserting Sarah Palin for Obama & (D) for (R).

Yeah, I'd never believe that I would get refused medical treatment because of my voter registration. That's just insane.

Did you specifically tell them that cost, any cost, was no factor?

People with cancer can get life insurance. They'll pay for it though.

She has a combination of illnesses they wouldn't touch. Maybe they'd consider it if we paid a 100k a year or something but that's the same thing as not covering you if you don't have the money for the coverage.

Really? I hate wiki

The Espionage Act made it a crime to help enemies of the United States, but the Sedition Act made it a crime to utter, print, write or publish any disloyal, profane, scurrilous, or abusive language about the United States' form of government.

She has a combination of illnesses they wouldn't touch. Maybe they'd consider it if we paid a 100k a year or something but that's the same thing as not covering you if you don't have the money for the coverage.

Take her to Oregon. They can ease her passing with the state run health care there. It's fully covered by the plan too.

Well I guess you might be seperate entities. At least you don't harrasss me through the PM and rep system....

It's a good laugh at times though.....

It is possible I guess two people could have equally paranoid, delusional, insipid and stupid ideas.....

It is possible I guess two people could have equally paranoid, delusional, insipid and stupid ideas.....

Yeah, sure. Too funny about the "stupid, it burns" you and the Miss Thang thing, by the way. Birds of a feather and all those stoopid coincidences......you know what I mean.

:rofl3:

Hardly. I just think you can't get more "birds of a feather" than you already are. You guys are made for each other. And that's not a compliment. :shrug:

And speaking of stoopid burning, why didn't you use this as an av?

priceless_1.jpg

Back