Healthy Food

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What is your favourite type of healthy food?

I really enjoy fruit, and also boneless, skinless chicken breasts

(I was going ot post a thread about favourite cookies but figured that would make me want to eat cookies and cookies are the enemy)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yep, I'd have to say that my favorite healthy food is

Double stuffed Oreos.

They make me drink milk, which is kinda healthy.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
PuterTutor said:
They make me drink milk, which is kinda healthy.

That is only partially true. Two glasses of milk per day is healthy. More than that isn't because it contains too much unhealthy fats.

I personally like to eat salads, and I just love banana's. I like all kinds of fruit, but melons and banana's are my all time favorites!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
if you happen to come to Mexico, i will make sure you try mango and the orange mellons..

nothing can beat that.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
If you read the 2:47 AM thread you'd read that orange melons are my all time favorites under the melons. Nothing can beat a Cantaloupe! (orange melon, called that way in France) :p

Oh, and I love mango's too! I totally forgot about them! :eek:

Luis G

Staff member
i remember but i didn't knew if Cantaloupe was the same as ours (just saw a page about that, with "official" names).

melon.jpg

Luis G

Staff member
i don't like strawberries :p

but i know lots of people that eat strawberries that way, including my mom and sisters.

Leoslocks

I have family(cousin) that is allergic to strawberries.

I blistered my mouth eating Mangos . . . or was it Papaya's? I would scrape the pealing with my teeth to get all the good stuff. I think I ate too much of a good thing.

My favorite health food is SoBe drinks. . . . what? . . don't they qualify?

Power bars?

Eggs ! Yes.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Is it that wrong not to love beer? :confuse3:

Only thing I like to drink is Belgium Trappist beer :headbang:
It rocks!

But normal beer is just too...well...normal.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
healthy food? :rofl: that would be 2 cheezeburgers &amp; a quart of rum wouldn't it? or are you going for the truly healthy. like a finely cooked ribeye, without gravy:D