HeeHeehee

Camelyn said:
Ok then, math challenge.

Eva Haberman, the actress who played Zev at the time she was transformed into a loveslave, and got all mingly with a cluster lizard, is about 5'6" tall. I would guesstimate that she would weigh about 125 lbs. Now, the head of the cluster lizard that got smooshed in the machine with her was about the size of a human head, which on average weighs about 8 lbs. Lets add a bit for the "alien" factor and say 10 lbs.

Therefore: 10/125 *100 = 8%

Having fired up my avi of "I worship his Shadow", the lizard head is substantially larger than that of a human head, roughly twice that in fact, so I maintain that 14% is reasonably accurate.

Besides which, your avatar claims 100%, which is clearly not the case... ;)

Spent most of last night burning the movies and Season 2 to CD, will do 3 & 4 this week... :)

a13antichrist said:
Having fired up my avi of "I worship his Shadow", the lizard head is substantially larger than that of a human head, roughly twice that in fact, so I maintain that 14% is reasonably accurate.

Besides which, your avatar claims 100%, which is clearly not the case... ;)

Spent most of last night burning the movies and Season 2 to CD, will do 3 & 4 this week... :)

Hmmm. How about this then. The original actress that played Zev. She was, um, larger. Technically, since she was the one who got mingled with the cluster lizard, we should be using her to calculate the percentages, no? ;) And damn, that would bring it waaay down, like 3%. :)

I own all the DVD's, waiting on S4V4 to be released in September. Yay!

Yes, I'm a Sci Fi geek. Wanna make something of it? Hmmm? :kiss:

Camelyn said:
Hmmm. How about this then. The original actress that played Zev. She was, um, larger. Technically, since she was the one who got mingled with the cluster lizard, we should be using her to calculate the percentages, no?

No, because we're talking about the percentage of cluster lizard in the character Xev, so the only data that are relevant are the mass of the lizard matter in relation to the current body, and in any case it's this body that contains the cluster lizard, the ugly fat lady was already reduced when the lizard came along.. look closely.. ;)

I'll attest to that...not only is she a hot-geekette, she's a LEXXamaniac. Hell...she practically slept with one of the stars :) :roll2:

MrBishop said:
I'll attest to that...not only is she a hot-geekette, she's a LEXXamaniac. Hell...she practically slept with one of the stars :) :roll2:

Did not. Just met him. And Hun? If that is what you consider "almost sleeping with" you and I need to have a little chat...with diagrams :)

a13antichrist said:
No, because we're talking about the percentage of cluster lizard in the character Xev, so the only data that are relevant are the mass of the lizard matter in relation to the current body, and in any case it's this body that contains the cluster lizard, the ugly fat lady was already reduced when the lizard came along.. look closely.. ;)

I think I may have been out geeked....

However, she was still chunky Zev when the lizard got decapitated. I rememeber moist lizard bits all over her less than attractive face....Still gonna re-watch it tonight though :)

Camelyn said:
Did not. Just met him. And Hun? If that is what you consider "almost sleeping with" you and I need to have a little chat...with diagrams :)
mummy what does that lady mean?

Camelyn said:

Kewl....Cam wants to 'almost sleep' with me too :) and...AND...she's bringing visual aids! Dag! Looking forward to Monday :)

Camelyn said:
I think I may have been out geeked....

:p

Camelyn said:
However, she was still chunky Zev when the lizard got decapitated. I rememeber moist lizard bits all over her less than attractive face....Still gonna re-watch it tonight though :)

Yeah the face wasn't changed until they put her white hair on her.. ;) In any case though the point in question is the percentage of lizard in the character in your avatar, and even if it's not precisely 14 or 8 or whatever, point is that claiming 100% cluster lizard is just plain WRONG. :p

a13antichrist said:
Yeah the face wasn't changed until they put her white hair on her.. ;) In any case though the point in question is the percentage of lizard in the character in your avatar, and even if it's not precisely 14 or 8 or whatever, point is that claiming 100% cluster lizard is just plain WRONG. :p

I know, I know. I was evading, quite skilfully I thought :)

Can we not look at the "100%" as a purposeful exaggeration, intended to imply/suggest in a metaphorical way, that one should take a look beneath the surface beauty, because she is more than what she seems?

That, or we can just say it's a kick-ass cool avatar ;)

Back