Hello all, Richard1 here

Richard1

Hello All,
You may know me from several of Jupitermedia's boards. If not let me say hello. I've heard many people mention OT Central and I wanted to check it out for myself. Thanks.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hey Richard, Welcome. Pull up a stool, crack open a beer, and order the Pizza, it's your turn.

chcr

Too cute for words
Kwee pay-so as they say in meheeko (okay, maybe they don't, you could ask Luis). Welcome. Go ahead and put your feet on the coffee table, we don't care. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
chcr said:
Kwee pay-so as they say in meheeko (okay, maybe they don't, you could ask Luis). Welcome. Go ahead and put your feet on the coffee table, we don't care. :D

we say ¿Que pasó?, but i prefer to say ¿qué pedo? (with my friends) :D

Here's a quick spanish course :D

Read the first part, the 2nd is what you said in spanish, and the 3rd is the meaning of it in english

a.. Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I'm gonna have dinner
b.. N L C John = en el sillon = on the armchair
c.. Who and seek ago = Juan se cago = John is a chicken things
d.. S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I'm kind a sad
e.. Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags
f.. Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest
g.. As say toon as = aceitunas = olives
h.. The head the star mall less stan dough = deje de estar molestando = stop bugging me
i.. See eye = si hay = yes we have
j.. T n s free o ? = tienes frio? = are you cold?
k..T N S L P P B N T S O = Tienes el pipi bien tieso = you have an erection
l.. Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I'm going to insert it in you

:D

Professur

Well, now that you've been here, you can go back and tell all your friends how great it is.

Luis, you're scaring me.

chcr

Too cute for words
Actually, Luis, I can speak some spanish. A hispanic friend in Tucson used to make fun of my horrible accent by saying things like that (His personal favorite was "Whole-ah, pol-low*, que taco frijole?"). Twenty milliion comedians out of work, you know. He said I learned all my spanish from bad westerns. That wasn't where I learned all of it. :D

*That part was supposed to be "Hola, pollo."
Luis G said:
l.. Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I'm going to insert it in you
Coulda used that one once or twice.

chcr

Too cute for words
Hey, richard, you notice how threads seem to go "off topic" around here? You get used to it. After a while, it doesn't even surprise you. :beerbang:

greenfreak

the real bitch of it is when you're looking for an old conversation but because the original purpose of the thread had absolutely nothing to do with what it turned out to be, you can't find it. Unless you have some really specific keywords. And I usually don't. :D

:wave: Welcome!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tienes el pipi bien tieso

Just thought I'd point that out...:shrug:

Oh, and welcome!!!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
CooL! Now I know enough spanish to talk to the hookers in town..... :faptard: BTW....How do you say "What are you doing after work?"

Welcome Richard....:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: