Hello Everyone...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Aunty Em said:
I can't imagine why anyone would want such a big toolbox or what on earth you'd put in it... I've got 3 toolboxes... car, home, computer... and I don't think they and my power tools would come anywhere near filling it. :eek:

People who work with tools on a regular basis will have no problem filling one of those. My dad had a tool box that's about 5' tall and it's full. There is also a whole wall of our garage covered in tools, power tools, tools that don't fit in the tool box...etc

tonksy

I could fill that thing! Beads, baubles, glues, sequins, threads, needles, hooks, jewelry findings, craft tools, glue guns, ribbons, string, stencils, rub ons....

Dave

that toolbox would definately qualify as overkill for my meager collection of tools. for that matter, the junk drawer in the kitchen would qualify as overkill too.

Toolbox™

Sorry about the deadlinks... I decided to clen up my FTP and I accidentally deleted the new images. Anyway, I put new ones and some of the old ones. :)

Inkara1

My dad has enough tools that he's a member of the Craftsman Club. He could easily fill that thing, as could several other members of my family.

StuTheWise

Show that roadrash with pride. It's a badge of honor! Shoot, I wish I woulda gotten pics of mine when it was fresh. That was some gruesome crap.

Holy cow Toolbox! Has it been that long? It's hard to believe your boy is nearly grown up!

Toolbox™

Leslie said:
[mom]GET A HELMET ON THAT KID[/mom]

Its a batttery operated ATV. Its not a real motorcycle... just a toy.

Stu - How have you been buddy? I haven't seen or heard from you in ages. Good to see that all is well.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

StuTheWise

Well, I decided to throw up a pic of my road rash. It's over 10 years old now, so not nearly as cool looking as it was the day it happened:

roadrash.jpg

Hard to tell, but that's my right forearm. What's left of it anyway. When I first saw the picture (which I took myself) I was upset that one of my kids stole the digital camera and took pictures of a rolled up and stained blanket. My wife had to remind me that it was actually my arm.

Here's a surgical scar:

surgicalscar.jpg

I have no idea how that round scar just left of the surgical scar got there, although that is right about where my humerous broke. Titanium rod adds about an inch to my incredibly buff (though muscleless) arm ;)

Just so you guys know, until now I had shown fewer than a dozen people my motorcycle scars... in case it makes you feel special or anything :D