Hello Everyone...

Toolbox™

Wow! I haven't been here in a while. How are you all?

Have a nice day and I promise to stop by more often again. :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Toolbox™ said:
Wow! I haven't been here in a while. How are you all?

Have a nice day and I promise to stop by more pften again. :)
with pretty baby pics?

Toolbox™

I'm back from Europe and this is the first computer desktop I get since so I had to pass by and say hello.

Baby pictures? My son? I'll find some to post if that's what you're looking for. :)

Toolbox™

He's huge... I can't believe how fast time is passing us by.

0175.jpg

0176.jpg

0177.jpg

0178.jpg

0179.jpg

0180.jpg

Toolbox™

And look... I crashed on one of my bikes. I was slowing down from about 30KPH because of a red light and I hit an invisible layer of oil. Bike is fine... I was on my new 2006 Honda XR200 dirtbike but my arm was killing me. :)

0164.jpg

0165.jpg

0166.jpg

Shots were tatekn a day apart... I heal very fast. :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I said BABY pictures, not raw flesh!!! :p

He is gorgeous. You should be very proud.

chcr

Too cute for words
Nice road rash Toolbox™. Did no one tell you that the idea is to stay on top???? ;) Glad to hear it wasn't noe of the Aprilias at least...

Toolbox™

Luis G... if I were running at 300KPH I would've been using my armour and not just my t-shirt. I don't think I would've gotten this hurt. I know it sounds funny but with all the armour on, chances are, I would've been fine.

MrBishop... That's exactly what everyone else said. Pizza! :)

Aunty Em... I have never been so hurt in so long. I teared every time I had to put meds on it. It ws soooo painful just cleaning it. The first time especially becuase I had to remove the gravel from within the wound with little tweezers.

Leslie... Thank you. Yes, I am extremely proud. He finally has a little bit of colour becuase we spent the entire Easter weekend at the beach and he was under the sun the whole time. He even learned how to jet-ski a little bit and you can imagine how proud I was that he could steer a ski.

chcr... How right you are... if it was on one of the Aprilia's, I wouldn't have cared so much about the wound, I think. I'd be more concerned about the bike. I haven't been on my sportbikes in so long, I've actually neglected them. I have reverted my attention into another form of motorcycle called SuperMotards and I love them. I just sold one of my Aprilia's and ordered a new SM. When I get the chance, I'll post an image. It's a dirt bike with street tires and huge front disc brakes. There is no real purpose for them except that it is probably the most fun I've had on a bike in years. :)

Stop Laughing

I've got a cute cat invasion of sorts...

Hey Toolbox, welcome back, I know all too well what it's like to be away from here so much, I've been very scarce here lately too. Also makes my elbow pain lately not seem so bad, ouch. Anyways, I now have a claim to your name: I now own a Macsimizer toolbox. It's huge, it is about the width of my personal wingspan, I can only get the tips of my middle fingers on both sides of it at the same time. I'll let the pic speak for itself (and my cat of top, who has to get his claim in it too).

attachment.php

Toolbox™

Holy shit... more than the toolbox, is that cat an Abyssinian? If it is, I've always wanted one. My Calico Persian died already but he lived a very good life. I got him for Valentine in 1989 so he lived a good 17 years. I miss him so much though... :)

Love your Toolbox... I have one similar to it but mine is made by Snap-On and is over 10 years old. :)

Aunty Em

I can't imagine why anyone would want such a big toolbox or what on earth you'd put in it... I've got 3 toolboxes... car, home, computer... and I don't think they and my power tools would come anywhere near filling it. :eek:

Toolbox™

Everything I put in my toolbox are, well, TOOLS. There are different types of tools for different uses. Mine is actually full and I should seriously sonsider getting another one soon. :)