Hello everyone

oops i meant faces.
Did i just say good to see you familear shits? lol. That's so funny i'm not even going to edit it.

Welcome to OT Central. :headbang: Don't mind the Mexican (sorry luis, can't resist teasing you), and we got the most politically correct group of Canadians up here, not to mention some awesome chicks. Have a nice stay. :D

Warning: No unauthorized use of the :bitchslap: or :brow: or :brow2: smileys. You have been warned. :p

Welcome!

(btw, in the UK it's spelt 'faeces' so you're alright with at least a few of the people here :D )

i'm with the brits :D

Welcome hexploit, it's been a long time since i last saw your name.

Yeah, i only started posting on HWC again the other day. I wanted to make a statement when i left and i feel that i did that with some success.

Welcome HeXp£Øi±. We were talking in JJR today and found out there was in a thread started by him in HWC that the idea of OTCentral created body...

I dunno, this website has 50,000 posts and only just over 200 members. So either it's been around longer than that post or you folks talk an awful lot.

:D

Attachment(s):

talk.gif, 30.45kb

7_1030920197.gif

lol...I love that picture, Les. The bird on the left just cracks me up. If only it could say 'talk to the hand'.

Scanty said:
lol...I love that picture, Les. The bird on the left just cracks me up. If only it could say 'talk to the hand'.

It's kinda what hubby looks like sometimes... :lol:

Back