Hello

highwayman

Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh I feel much better now....

Just found this sight and hope it lives up to it's name!!!

Gato_Solo said:
You really want the answer to that? :confused:
Well, I mean, I know what I would choose but I know nothing about our new friend...maybe he has a fascination with argyle socks or something. I'm just looking for a little clarification.

Gato_Solo said:
Dontcha mean wooden socks? ;)

Never mind the wood products, as long as she is FEMALE and is warm and willing and under the age of 35 I don't care....

I say fuck fuck fuck....

Gonz said:
What time is it & why should we care if she's older'n 35?

Since I am 40 I would like a younger woman....

Howard Stern? That asshole needs to be hung by by the gonads, he is as original as water...

got ya by a couple of years & agree about Howard the overpaid wonderless

Gato_Solo said:
Guess he doesn't know US Navy terminology, eh tonksy? :D
*shudders at the thought.
Here is something inherently wrong with the male of the species. A woman would wash said sock and replace with a clean, soft, pliable one for next time.

tonksy said:
*shudders at the thought.
Here is something inherently wrong with the male of the species. A woman would wash said sock and replace with a clean, soft, pliable one for next time.

Could be worse...could be a crusty pillowcase...:rofl:

BTW...do they have washers and dryers for your personal gear on ships, or a ship's laundry, where everybody's stuff gets put in together (in those cheap-ass mesh laundry bags)?

highwayman said:
Howard Stern? That asshole needs to be hung by by the gonads, he is as original as water...
It was just a reference to your free speech advocacy. But, you're right. Water is an original, and so is Howard Stern. :thumbup:

abooja said:
It was just a reference to your free speech advocacy. But, you're right. Water is an original, and so is Howard Stern. :thumbup:

I thought he meant Howard Stern is like water...you can't live without him/it...On a personal level, I think Howard is boring, but that's just me...

Gato_Solo said:
Could be worse...could be a crusty pillowcase...:rofl:

BTW...do they have washers and dryers for your personal gear on ships, or a ship's laundry, where everybody's stuff gets put in together (in those cheap-ass mesh laundry bags)?
Some departments have their own washers and dryers but you have to sign up for turns. The ships laundry operates underway but if you can avoid using them then it's much better. Clothes always come back dingey and hard (no fabric softener) if they come back at all.
But in the case of our sock, there is always the bathroom sink at least!

Back