Hello

Gato_Solo said:
I thought he meant Howard Stern is like water...you can't live without him/it...On a personal level, I think Howard is boring, but that's just me...
Must be a New York thing. But, anyway, this wasn't about the King of All Media... :winkkiss:

Personally, listening to Stern makes me mildly neausous, but he's made me a ton o' money in satrad stocks, so he's OK by me.

HomeLAN said:
Personally, listening to Stern makes me mildly neausous, but he's made me a ton o' money in satrad stocks, so he's OK by me.

Hmm...so you can be bought for large sums of money, or just rented...:devious: ;)

Believe me when I tell you this: I'm not into T & A or excrement. (You can quote me on that.) But if you've been listening for as long as I have, you'd know that Howard is a very intelligent, self-effacing guy with a real knack for getting people to admit their deepest, darkest secrets. He's made me laugh my ass off first thing in the morning for more than 20 years. I grew up with the guy. Nothing you can say will change my opinion. :moon2: :p

BeardofPants said:
Sex and Howard in one thread. It's more than my lil' head can handle. :bolt:

It seems with all the talk, that is all Howard does handle...his little head

abooja said:
Believe me when I tell you this: I'm not into T & A or excrement. (You can quote me on that.) But if you've been listening for as long as I have, you'd know that Howard is a very intelligent, self-effacing guy with a real knack for getting people to admit their deepest, darkest secrets. He's made me laugh my ass off first thing in the morning for more than 20 years. I grew up with the guy. Nothing you can say will change my opinion. :moon2: :p

Not trying to change minds. Simply adding my 1/50 of a dollar.

I read his book years ago, before I ever heard his show. I formed an opinion. The show changed that opinion. He might be intelligent, but so is Jerry Springer. I can do without either.

Winky said:
When I was 12 I was into Playboy magazine and weed.
I got over one of them.

Weed can get boring after a while...

SouthernN'Proud said:
I read his book years ago, before I ever heard his show. I formed an opinion. The show changed that opinion. He might be intelligent, but so is Jerry Springer. I can do without either.

Springer has better content then Howard Stern, but then if Springer is on I pop in a CD or tape.

Back