Hello

:D that is a normal night, as a rule Thursday Fri and Sat there's always something going on or they need to close it for the weekend, minimum earliest time outta there is midnight, that'd be Tues and Wed...he goes in for noon lately every day.

So hes asleep when the kids are shuffled off to school ... and hes at work when they come home. Hmm... Does he get any face time with the kids anymore?

oh, they're there on the Sunday...I guess my sentence creation skills didn't wake up yet :D

we woke him up way early yesterday to look at the 8 year old's math test...he got an A :headbang:

Go get another cupper. Im off for another cup of the black gold, mself. 454 horsepower ultra dark roast coffee.... mmm.

my mug compared to a regular one....

It's bigger, that's gotta be good :D

Attachment(s):

pic_6763.jpg, 83.16kb

7_1034342905.jpg

I don't even drink coffee :gmorning:
I just sit in my chair like :gmorning: with a cup of coffe in my hand all morning...

Well, I caved about 5:15 and went to sleep. I woke up at 10:30, my class started at 10:30. I set my alarm for 8:00 though, I don't even remember shutting that off!!!!!!

An apple is more effective at waking you up in the morning compared to a cup of coffee.

Solution: Drink two or more cups of coffee :headbang:

I live in the back of a subdivision. There are no random people on the street. Just the goofy neighbors and the odd lawncare truck.

Back