Help us celebrate Nixy-Week

yeah, I don't want him like that

I want him to love me, OH MAN do I ever but I do not want him to be with me if he doesn't. He really cares for me as a friend and I KNOW I COULD guilt him into being with me but I will not cause #1- I am not like that and #2-I want to be with someone who trully is head over feet for me.

Good girl. If you had done anything different I would have to change my outlook on you entirely.

I've been in the same boat as you a few times and I'm gonna be blunt it doesnt get much better than it is now. But (I know what this sounds like cos I've heard this a few times myself) you have to soldier on, accept whats meant to be and get on with it.

I apologise if this upsets you and if so please feel free to drop bricks on my head from very high up

Nixy said:
yeah, I don't want him like that

I want him to love me, OH MAN do I ever but I do not want him to be with me if he doesn't. He really cares for me as a friend and I KNOW I COULD guilt him into being with me but I will not cause #1- I am not like that and #2-I want to be with someone who trully is head over feet for me.

thats cause you actually have heart and are loveable for that reason hon. therell be a good guy soon :hug:

steweygrrrr said:
lock him in a room and tie him up. Some Sodium Sulphate (I think thats it) will loosen his lips as to his real feelings :elaugh4:
Sodium Pentothal I think you mean. A commonly used anaesthetic.. extends the first stage of anaesthesia in a small enough dose... Induction... in the same way that ether or alcohol do.

steweygrrrr said:
*makes a mental note to get some* (sodium pentathol before anyones says owt)
Hey, just so you know, it works on sheep too. :wink2:

HUggies....maybe well have Nixy-week next week too :hug:

Just so long as you're willing to send us those skinny-dipping shots :):angel::moon:

:hug: for Bish

I am taking a step to getting what I want in life. I am frightened as all hell but I am trying.

Nixy said:
:hug: for Bish

I am taking a step to getting what I want in life. I am frightened as all hell but I am trying.

Right back at you hon!

Now...about those photos...I accept .gifs, .jpg and .psd

Everything else is too fuzzy :)

PM me...I wanna know the latest.

Thank freako

I am glad I am finally growing gonads big enough to take control of my world.

Back