Help?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Can someone(s) go http://cen.scdsb.on.ca/ <- there and try and see if under "Courses" the "RegistrationForm" or "How To Do It On-line" links work for them? Nothing happens for me with either of them. We're supposed to be registering the boy for high school and it ain't working. Apparently, it's worked for others, so I'm wondering if it's our security settings rather than a site flaw. Gaaaaah!

Thank you kindly!

chcr

Too cute for words
Linky no worky for me either, in IE or FF. Tried it on my Linux box in Iceweasel as well, nothing. I'd email the webmaster if it were me.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Okay, thanks a bunch!

We tried in Firefox and Google Chrome and nuttin too.

pc_builder

Didn't work in FF or Chrome. It did click (click sound effect) in Internet Explorer and the screen looked like it did a refresh or something. Otherwise, nothing.

Edit: Nothing in Opera, either.

Inkara1

That site is awful. I can't find an alternate link to the registration page (the menu also doesn't work here). I can get to pages no one gives a shit about (like "famous alumni" with no one I've ever heard of ) but on those pages, there is no "home" link.

Five bucks says the people that were able to use the link and register are on a different (probably older... I'm on 9 here at work) version of flash.

catocom

That site is awful. I can't find an alternate link to the registration page (the menu also doesn't work here). I can get to pages no one gives a shit about (like "famous alumni" with no one I've ever heard of ) but on those pages, there is no "home" link.

Five bucks says the people that were able to use the link and register are on a different (probably older... I'm on 9 here at work) version of flash.

go on inky, tell us how you Really feel:bgking:

MrBishop

You can complain in person about their crappy web-site on the 13th

Barrie Central SHSM - The library 7:00 to 8:30 pm Tuesday Jan 13th

Mirlyn

You can complain in person about their crappy web-site on the 13th

Barrie Central SHSM - The library 7:00 to 8:30 pm Tuesday Jan 13th

An hour and a half to come up with designs like that?

Not surprised, actually....